Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
DisplayCAL (formerly known as dispcalGUI) is a display calibration and profiling solution with a focus on accuracy and versatility (in fact, the author is of the honest opinion it may be the most accurate and versatile ICC compatible display profiling solution available anywhere). At its core it relies on ArgyllCMS, an open source color management system, to take measurements, create calibrations and profiles, and for a variety of other advanced color related tasks.
Calibrate and characterize your display devices using one of many supported measurement instruments, with support for multi-display setups and a variety of available options for advanced users, such as verification and reporting functionality to evaluate ICC profiles and display devices, creating video 3D LUTs, as well as optional CIECAM02 gamut mapping to take into account varying viewing conditions. Other features include:
Support of colorimeter corrections for different display device types to increase the absolute accuracy of colorimeters. Corrections can be imported from vendor software or created from measurements if a spectrometer is available.
Check display device uniformity via measurements.
Test chart editor: Create charts with any amount and composition of color patches, easy copy and paste from CGATS, CSV files (only tab-delimited) and spreadsheet applications, for profile verification and evaluation.
Create synthetic ICC profiles with custom primaries, white- and blackpoint as well as tone response for use as working spaces or source profiles in device linking (3D LUT) transforms.
To install dispcalGUI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dispcalgui
To upgrade dispcalGUI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dispcalgui
Virus Scan Results
- dispcalgui.18.104.22.168.nupkg (88a3795fcfe2) - ## / 52 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dispcalgui.install (= 22.214.171.124)
© 2018 Florian Höch
|dispcalGUI 126.96.36.199||44||Wednesday, July 3, 2019||approved|
|dispcalGUI 188.8.131.52||59||Sunday, June 9, 2019||approved|
|dispcalGUI 184.108.40.206||62||Saturday, May 18, 2019||approved|
|dispcalGUI 220.127.116.11||66||Friday, April 26, 2019||approved|
|dispcalGUI 18.104.22.168||79||Monday, March 18, 2019||approved|
|dispcalGUI 22.214.171.124||91||Thursday, January 24, 2019||approved|
|dispcalGUI 126.96.36.199||108||Monday, December 3, 2018||approved|
|dispcalGUI 188.8.131.52||103||Friday, November 2, 2018||approved|
|dispcalGUI 184.108.40.206||69||Friday, October 26, 2018||approved|
|dispcalGUI 220.127.116.11||257||Saturday, March 31, 2018||approved|
|dispcalGUI 18.104.22.168||180||Friday, March 23, 2018||approved|
|dispcalGUI 22.214.171.124||260||Saturday, December 30, 2017||approved|
|dispcalGUI 126.96.36.199||269||Tuesday, August 8, 2017||approved|
|dispcalGUI 188.8.131.52||249||Thursday, June 29, 2017||approved|
|dispcalGUI 184.108.40.206||247||Tuesday, May 30, 2017||approved|
|dispcalGUI 220.127.116.11||306||Sunday, February 19, 2017||approved|
|dispcalGUI 18.104.22.168||257||Wednesday, January 4, 2017||approved|
|dispcalGUI 22.214.171.124||241||Friday, December 16, 2016||approved|
|dispcalGUI 126.96.36.199||236||Tuesday, November 29, 2016||approved|
|dispcalGUI 188.8.131.52||262||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
|dispcalGUI 184.108.40.206||261||Wednesday, August 3, 2016||approved|
|dispcalGUI 220.127.116.11||236||Wednesday, July 20, 2016||approved|
|dispcalGUI 18.104.22.168||265||Tuesday, April 12, 2016||approved|
|dispcalGUI 22.214.171.124||228||Thursday, March 3, 2016||approved|
|dispcalGUI 126.96.36.199||254||Monday, February 29, 2016||approved|
|dispcalGUI 188.8.131.52||247||Thursday, February 11, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the dispcalGUI Package
- This discussion is only about dispcalGUI and the dispcalGUI package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or dispcalGUI, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.