Downloads of v 18.104.22.168
Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to save any type of information that can be put on the clipboard, text, images, html, custom formats, .....
- Easy to use interface
- Search and paste previous copy entries
- Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list
- Full Unicode support(display foreign characters)
- UTF-8 support for language files(create language files in any language)
- Uses sqlite database (www.sqlite.org)
To install Ditto, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ditto
To upgrade Ditto, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ditto
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- ditto.22.214.171.124.nupkg (4a7d64f5c28e) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ditto.install (= 126.96.36.199)
|Ditto 188.8.131.52||3973||Friday, January 12, 2018||approved|
|Ditto 184.108.40.206||2015||Tuesday, October 31, 2017||approved|
|Ditto 220.127.116.11||4562||Tuesday, February 14, 2017||approved|
|Ditto 18.104.22.168||3584||Saturday, March 19, 2016||approved|
|Ditto 22.214.171.124||1265||Wednesday, December 23, 2015||approved|
|ditto 126.96.36.199||165||Monday, November 9, 2015||approved|
|ditto 188.8.131.52||171||Wednesday, September 30, 2015||approved|
|ditto 3.20.54||2162||Wednesday, March 11, 2015||approved|
|ditto 3.19.24||1570||Wednesday, July 30, 2014||approved|
|ditto 3.18.46||1454||Friday, November 9, 2012||approved|
|ditto 3.18.24||283||Sunday, September 9, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the Ditto Package
- This discussion is only about Ditto and the Ditto package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Ditto, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.