Downloads of v 1.4.4
Solution: Divvy is an entirely new way of managing your workspace. It allows you to quickly and efficiently “divvy up” your screen into exact portions.
With Divvy, it’s as simple as a single click and drag in the Divvy interface and your window will be resized and moved to a relative portion of the screen. If that seems like too much work, you can go ahead and create as many different shortcuts as you’d like that resize and move your windows.
Divvy is designed to be quick, simple and elegant. We want it to stay out of your way as much as possible while providing the most powerful window management available today. Take a look at the screencast over there to the right to get a better idea of what we’re talking about.
To install Divvy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install divvy
To upgrade Divvy, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade divvy
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'divvy' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://mizage.com/downloads/InstallDivvy.exe' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$url" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes -Checksum E1E51A0FB54307E4438E2CC77D4B10E4353B01E0DC036ECC5523C932B054F529 -ChecksumType sha256
Virus Scan Results
- InstallDivvy.exe (e1e51a0fb543) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- divvy.1.4.4.nupkg (c3513ac284c9) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Divvy 1.4.4||602||Saturday, December 9, 2017||approved|
|Divvy (Free Trial) 1.3.2||1151||Thursday, February 20, 2014|
Discussion for the Divvy Package
- This discussion is only about Divvy and the Divvy package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Divvy, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.