Downloads of v 7.3.400
*Package will stay at 7.3.400 while Softland (creators) resolve silent install issues in v8+ *
doPDF is a free PDF creator that does what the name suggests, creates PDF files. Once installed it will allow you to convert any type of printable documents to PDF files. doPDF installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list and also in the list of All Programs.
No GhostScript or .NET - doPDF doesn’t require 3rd party programs to make PDF files such as GhostScript or runtime environments like the .NET Framework. This makes the setup file to be incredibly small compared to other free PDF creator programs.
doPDF is the ONLY free pdf maker whose interface is currently available in 33 different languages and has a website translated in 30 languages (and growing, thanks to our translators).
To install doPDF, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dopdf
To upgrade doPDF, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dopdf
$packageName = 'doPDF' $fileType = 'EXE' $silentArgs = "/VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP-" $url = 'http://www.dopdf.com/download/setup/dopdf_7_3_400.exe' install-ChocolateyPackage -packageName $packageName -fileType $fileType -silentArgs $silentArgs -url $url
Virus Scan Results
- doPDF.7.3.400.nupkg (3a1ff6269f7d) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dopdf_7_3_400.exe (614036b52470) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|doPDF 7.3.400||4858||Friday, January 2, 2015||approved|
|doPDF 7.3||851||Monday, January 6, 2014|
Discussion for the doPDF Package
- This discussion is only about doPDF and the doPDF package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or doPDF, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.