Downloads of v 17.10.0
Docker is an open platform for developers and sysadmins to build, ship, and run distributed applications. This package contains the docker client for Windows and not the Docker engine to run containers on Windows hosts.
NOTE: Docker client for Windows is not a Docker container engine for Windows. You can use this to manage your Linux and Windows machines running as Docker hosts. You might want to have a look at the "docker-for-windows" package.
To install Docker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install docker
To upgrade Docker, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade docker
$packageName = 'docker' $url = 'https://download.docker.com/win/static/edge/x86_64/docker-17.10.0-ce.zip' $checksum = 'd69fac0f201b6f5727e0985990261ddc4e1cb3edd1f8db4ff46f3b2c59c3b873' $url64 = $url $checksum64 = $checksum $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $validExitCodes = @(0) $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "docker" "$url" "$toolsDir" "$url64" ` -checksum $checksum -checksumType $checksumType -checksum64 $checksum64 -checksumType64 $checksumType64
Virus Scan Results
- docker.17.10.0.nupkg (95ca79b3f1bf) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- docker-17.10.0-ce.zip (d69fac0f201b) - ## / 63 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Updated to the latest Docker version.
|Docker 17.10.0||12018||Wednesday, October 18, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.09.0||2727||Wednesday, September 27, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.07.0||2833||Friday, September 1, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.06.0||6195||Thursday, June 29, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.05.0||4483||Saturday, May 6, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.04.0||2737||Thursday, April 6, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.03.1||915||Wednesday, March 29, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.03.0||2785||Thursday, March 2, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.03.0-ce-rc1||139||Tuesday, February 21, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.1||2008||Friday, February 10, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.1-rc2||140||Wednesday, February 8, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.1-rc1||108||Wednesday, February 8, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.0||2217||Wednesday, January 18, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.0-rc7||213||Saturday, January 14, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.0-rc6||146||Thursday, January 12, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.0-rc5||151||Monday, January 9, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.0-rc4||278||Wednesday, December 21, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.13.0-rc3||139||Wednesday, December 21, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.13.0-rc2||314||Wednesday, November 30, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.12.6||731||Wednesday, January 11, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.12.5||1418||Tuesday, December 20, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.12.4||157||Monday, December 19, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.12.3||1453||Wednesday, November 30, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.12.2||3529||Wednesday, October 12, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.12.1||3087||Wednesday, August 24, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.12.0||1770||Friday, July 29, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.12.0-rc4||196||Monday, July 25, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.11.2||384||Thursday, June 2, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.11.1||410||Wednesday, April 27, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.11.0||677||Friday, April 15, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.11.0-rc4||199||Saturday, April 9, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.10.3||513||Saturday, April 9, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.10.2||1788||Wednesday, February 24, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.10.0||1781||Friday, February 5, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.9.1||2881||Friday, December 4, 2015||approved|
|Docker 1.9.0||1044||Wednesday, November 4, 2015||approved|
|Docker 1.8.1||2249||Friday, August 14, 2015||approved|
|Docker 1.7.0||1423||Thursday, June 18, 2015||approved|
|Docker 1.7.0-rc2||365||Thursday, June 11, 2015||approved|
|Docker 1.6.0||2162||Thursday, April 16, 2015||approved|
|Docker 1.6.0-rc6||224||Monday, April 13, 2015||exempted|
|Docker 1.6.0-rc5||187||Monday, April 6, 2015||exempted|
|Docker 1.6.0-rc4||220||Thursday, April 2, 2015||exempted|
|Docker 1.6.0-rc3||211||Wednesday, April 1, 2015||exempted|
|Docker 1.6.0-rc2||242||Wednesday, March 25, 2015||exempted|
|Docker 1.6.0-rc1||195||Monday, March 23, 2015||exempted|
Discussion for the Docker Package
- This discussion is only about Docker and the Docker package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Docker, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.