Downloads of v 99.0.0
This package is replaced by
docker-cli to make it more obvious what's getting installed.
To install [Deprecated] Docker CLI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install docker
To upgrade [Deprecated] Docker CLI, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade docker
Write-Warning 'This package is superseeded by docker-cli, you should install that package from now on.'
Virus Scan Results
- docker.99.0.0.nupkg (4c6599423406) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- docker-cli (≥ 18.09.0)
Updated to the latest Docker version.
|[Deprecated] Docker CLI 99.0.0||25013||Monday, January 21, 2019||approved|
|Docker CLI 18.09.0||11841||Friday, November 9, 2018||approved|
|Docker CLI 18.06.1||12652||Wednesday, August 22, 2018||approved|
|Docker 18.06.0||885||Monday, August 20, 2018||approved|
|Docker 17.10.0||43570||Wednesday, October 18, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.09.0||2942||Wednesday, September 27, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.07.0||2985||Friday, September 1, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.06.0||6401||Thursday, June 29, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.05.0||4798||Saturday, May 6, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.04.0||2917||Thursday, April 6, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.03.1||1351||Wednesday, March 29, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.03.0||2942||Thursday, March 2, 2017||approved|
|Docker 17.03.0-ce-rc1||253||Tuesday, February 21, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.1||2290||Friday, February 10, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.1-rc2||277||Wednesday, February 8, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.1-rc1||260||Wednesday, February 8, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.0||2364||Wednesday, January 18, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.0-rc7||332||Saturday, January 14, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.0-rc6||293||Thursday, January 12, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.0-rc5||277||Monday, January 9, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.13.0-rc4||405||Wednesday, December 21, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.13.0-rc3||256||Wednesday, December 21, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.13.0-rc2||471||Wednesday, November 30, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.12.6||906||Wednesday, January 11, 2017||approved|
|Docker 1.12.5||1585||Tuesday, December 20, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.12.4||324||Monday, December 19, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.12.3||1631||Wednesday, November 30, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.12.2||3868||Wednesday, October 12, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.12.1||3275||Wednesday, August 24, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.12.0||1911||Friday, July 29, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.12.0-rc4||335||Monday, July 25, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.11.2||494||Thursday, June 2, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.11.1||543||Wednesday, April 27, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.11.0||792||Friday, April 15, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.11.0-rc4||314||Saturday, April 9, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.10.3||636||Saturday, April 9, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.10.2||1929||Wednesday, February 24, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.10.0||1943||Friday, February 5, 2016||approved|
|Docker 1.9.1||3089||Friday, December 4, 2015||approved|
|Docker 1.9.0||1191||Wednesday, November 4, 2015||approved|
|Docker 1.8.1||2371||Friday, August 14, 2015||approved|
|Docker 1.7.0||1564||Thursday, June 18, 2015||approved|
|Docker 1.7.0-rc2||522||Thursday, June 11, 2015||approved|
|Docker 1.6.0||2336||Thursday, April 16, 2015||approved|
|Docker 1.6.0-rc6||346||Monday, April 13, 2015||exempted|
|Docker 1.6.0-rc5||299||Monday, April 6, 2015||exempted|
|Docker 1.6.0-rc4||367||Thursday, April 2, 2015||exempted|
|Docker 1.6.0-rc3||335||Wednesday, April 1, 2015||exempted|
|Docker 1.6.0-rc2||355||Wednesday, March 25, 2015||exempted|
|Docker 1.6.0-rc1||308||Monday, March 23, 2015||exempted|
Discussion for the [Deprecated] Docker CLI Package
- This discussion is only about [Deprecated] Docker CLI and the [Deprecated] Docker CLI package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [Deprecated] Docker CLI, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.