Downloads of v 2.1.1
Microsoft .NET Core
.NET Core is a general purpose development platform maintained by Microsoft and the .NET community on GitHub. It is cross-platform, supporting Windows, macOS and Linux, and can be used in device, cloud, and embedded/IoT scenarios.
This package is required to run console applications with the .NET Core runtime (it is effectively an alias for the dotnetcore-runtime package). For running ASP.NET Core applications on IIS or IIS Express, install the dotnetcore-windowshosting package. For developing .NET Core applications, install the dotnetcore-sdk package.
To install Microsoft .NET Core, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dotnetcore
To upgrade Microsoft .NET Core, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dotnetcore
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- dotnetcore.2.1.1.nupkg (d078ecd86b7c) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dotnetcore-runtime (= 2.1.1)
.NET Foundation and Contributors
2.0.6: Initial package release for software version 2.0.6.
|Microsoft .NET Core 2.1.2||1723||Tuesday, July 10, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 2.1.1||890||Friday, June 22, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 2.1.0||1051||Wednesday, May 30, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 2.1.0-rc1||56||Tuesday, May 8, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 2.1.0-preview1-26216-03||77||Tuesday, March 20, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 2.0.9||4||Wednesday, July 11, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 2.0.7||1190||Wednesday, April 18, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 2.0.6||984||Friday, March 16, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 2.0.5||2612||Wednesday, January 10, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 2.0.4||985||Friday, December 15, 2017||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 2.0.3||550||Thursday, November 16, 2017||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 2.0.0||4872||Wednesday, August 16, 2017||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 2.0.0-Preview1||269||Thursday, May 11, 2017||exempted|
|Microsoft .NET Core 1.1.9||4||Wednesday, July 11, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 1.1.7||99||Tuesday, March 20, 2018||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 1.1.2||3649||Tuesday, May 9, 2017||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 1.1.1||1446||Monday, March 13, 2017||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 1.1.0||1875||Tuesday, November 29, 2016||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 18.104.22.16860916||622||Thursday, September 15, 2016||approved|
|Microsoft .NET Core 1.0.0||405||Wednesday, September 7, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Microsoft .NET Core Package
- This discussion is only about Microsoft .NET Core and the Microsoft .NET Core package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Microsoft .NET Core, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.