Downloads of v 4.1
One of the main reasons why you would want to collect installed drivers is if you don’t have the Driver CD that came with the computer or they are unavailable online. This comes in quite handy if you purchase a computer and want to backup the initial set of drivers. It can be quite difficulty for example to find drivers for hardware installed in a notebook if the operating system has to be setup again. Luckily Double Driver can now lend you a hand with that and save you a lot of time.
Double Driver Features:
- List, save, and print drivers details
- Backup drivers from current Windows
- Backup drivers from non-live/non-booting Windows
- Backup drivers to structured folders, compressed (zipped) folder, and self-extracting capability
- Restore drivers from previous backup
- Available in GUI and CLI application
- Portable (no installation required)
To install Double Driver, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install doubledriver
To upgrade Double Driver, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade doubledriver
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop' $packageName = 'doubledriver' $toolsPath = (Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) Get-ChocolateyUnzip -FileFullPath "$toolsPath\double_driver_4.1.0_portable.zip" -Destination $toolsPath $FileFullPath = get-childitem $toolsPath -recurse -include dd.exe | select -First 1 Install-ChocolateyShortcut -shortcutFilePath "$env:ALLUSERSPROFILE\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Double Driver.lnk" $FileFullPath
$icon_name = (Get-ChildItem "$env:ALLUSERSPROFILE\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" -Filter "Double Driver.lnk" -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue).FullName Remove-Item $icon_name -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue
md5: 98F948A5806CF6D84BFB2DABC8C48A95 | sha1: 0BD756741FFEDF5F2AF2413AA20F19ED8BDF238F | sha256: C9916F9129B6D94F2F08FD1DEC2BAA4496050C55EAB64B4C2EB15F87C4B12042 | sha512: 05080A210691C146E4ABFF5BCF86D3F2504D5FA38C4D437D27A3551C7202AF0CF2BE57950D6065B3849EB0FA6C05D7FE024FD348EE8A39FABD43ABDCEF078747
Double Driver END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the author for the software identified above. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA BY INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE. GRANT OF LICENSE The software is FREEWARE and may be distributed on the condition that it is distributed in full and unchanged, and that no fee is charged for such distribution with the exception of reasonable shipping and media charged. Notification would be greatly appreciated but is not required. RESTRICTIONS You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the sofware, or otherwise attempt to access the source code of the software except and only to the extent that it is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES The software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. The author cannot be responsible for any data lost,changes to the system, special or consequential damages arising that the software could eventually make. Copyright � Budy Setiawan Kusumah. All rights reserved.
Virus Scan Results
- dd.dll (e982cb681dd3) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dd.exe (3469877824a0) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ddc.exe (af2197470723) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- doubledriver.4.1.nupkg (38d4ac784098) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- double_driver_4.1.0_portable.zip (c9916f9129b6) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2002-2010 Budy Setiawan Kusumah
|Double Driver 4.1||719||Monday, November 21, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Double Driver Package
- This discussion is only about Double Driver and the Double Driver package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Double Driver, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.