Downloads of v 1.05
DragonDisk is a powerful file manager for Amazon S3R, Google Cloud StorageR, and all cloud storage services that provides compatibility with Amazon S3 API.
It allows you to backup, share and organize your data thanks to an intuitive interface similar to Windows Explorer's. Its functions and ease of use will persuade you from the start, whether you are an amateur or a professional user.
To install DragonDisk, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dragondisk
To upgrade DragonDisk, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dragondisk
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- dragondisk.1.05.nupkg (565fed8cd727) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- DragonDisk-1.05.exe (eba198d9905b) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|DragonDisk 1.05||946||Monday, February 4, 2013|
Discussion for the DragonDisk Package
- This discussion is only about DragonDisk and the DragonDisk package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DragonDisk, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.