Downloads of v 2.0.1100
Drawpile is a networked drawing program that allows multiple people to sketch on the same image simultaneously. It is developed as a Free/Libre Open Source project and is available at no cost.
The goal of the project is to produce a simple, easy to use multiplatform collaboration tool. Drawpile supports the OpenRaster file format and thus works well with other Free painting applications such as Mypaint, Krita and GIMP.
Brushes and layers
Brush parameters can be adjusted quickly from the tool box. Five tool slots allow you to prepare brush presets and switch between them quickly. Drawpile supports pressure sensitive Wacom tablets, but can also simulate pen pressure based on stroke distance and velocity.
Multiple layers are supported. Layer parameters, such as transparency and blending mode, are adjustable and individual layers can be locked to prevent users from drawing on them or exclusive access can be granted to select users.
Recording and playback
A drawing session can be recorded for later playback. Skipping ahead and backwards is possible, and interesting positions can be bookmarked for quick access. A recording can also be filtered to remove undone actions, pauses or individual events.
Drawpile has a built-in server for easily hosting sessions. For more advanced usage, a dedicated server is also available. The dedicated server can host multiple sessions, as well as persistent sessions that can be rejoined even after all users have left.
Drawpile also has basic support for creating simple animations, with features such as onionskin layer view mode, animation preview window and animated GIF export.
The following package parameter can be set:
-ia /DIR="x:\dirname"- Overrides the default install directory. A fully qualified pathname must be specified.
Please Note: This is an automatically updated package. If you find it is out of date by more than a day or two, please contact the maintainer(s) and let them know the package is no longer updating correctly.
To install Drawpile, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install drawpile
To upgrade Drawpile, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade drawpile
$packageName = 'drawpile' $installerType = 'exe' $silentArgs = '/SILENT' $url = 'https://drawpile.net/files/win/drawpile-2.0.11-setup-w32.exe' $url64 = 'https://drawpile.net/files/win/drawpile-2.0.11-setup.exe' $checksum = '261b3ceee81668b29020087fdf3b077332bb907c787e6b7f7ed11ccff2bdce78' $checksumType = 'sha256' $checksum64 = '13c545087aaccdcece8f1cf7e20128658a1b4e97223457d1e916ae38038786e7' $checksumType64 = 'sha256' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage -PackageName $packageName ` -FileType $installerType ` -SilentArgs $silentArgs ` -Url $url ` -Url64bit $url64 ` -ValidExitCodes $validExitCodes ` -Checksum $checksum ` -ChecksumType $checksumType ` -Checksum64 $checksum64 ` -ChecksumType64 $checksumType64
Virus Scan Results
- drawpile.2.0.1100.nupkg (c86d42c0c6e7) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- drawpile-2.0.11-setup.exe (13c545087aac) - ## / 68 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- drawpile-2.0.11-setup-w32.exe (261b3ceee816) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Drawpile 2.0.1100||130||Tuesday, August 14, 2018||approved|
|Drawpile 2.0.1000||186||Saturday, March 17, 2018||approved|
|Drawpile 2.0.900||112||Monday, February 26, 2018||approved|
|Drawpile 2.0.800||131||Monday, February 12, 2018||approved|
|Drawpile 2.0.600||115||Monday, January 22, 2018||approved|
|Drawpile 2.0.500.1||312||Thursday, June 29, 2017||approved|
|Drawpile 2.0.400||213||Thursday, May 4, 2017||approved|
|Drawpile 2.0.300||224||Wednesday, April 19, 2017||approved|
|Drawpile 184.108.40.206||107||Friday, January 26, 2018||approved|
|Drawpile 220.127.116.11||153||Wednesday, June 28, 2017||approved|
|Drawpile 18.104.22.168||293||Wednesday, April 5, 2017||approved|
|Drawpile 22.214.171.124||173||Monday, March 27, 2017||approved|
|Drawpile 2.0.1||179||Monday, March 20, 2017||approved|
|Drawpile 1.0.6||227||Sunday, January 15, 2017||approved|
|Drawpile 1.0.5||252||Saturday, October 15, 2016||approved|
|Drawpile 1.0.4||296||Monday, August 8, 2016||approved|
|Drawpile 1.0.3||214||Wednesday, July 27, 2016||approved|
|Drawpile 1.0.2||235||Thursday, October 29, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Drawpile Package
- This discussion is only about Drawpile and the Drawpile package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Drawpile, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.