Downloads of v 0.4.7.0
DropkicK is a fluent deployment framework that allows you to describe what you are trying to do in a fluent manner (C# anyone?). This package contains both the executable and the reference dll. Type dk /? for options.
To install DropkicK, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dropkick
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
This package has no dependencies.
|DropkicK 0.4.13.0||590||Monday, October 31, 2011||approved|
|DropkicK 0.4.12.0||66||Friday, October 21, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.4.11.0||63||Thursday, October 13, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.4.10.0||60||Monday, October 10, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.4.9.0||64||Monday, October 10, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.4.8.0||72||Monday, October 10, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.4.7.0||58||Monday, October 10, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.4.6.0||123||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.4.4.0||92||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.4.3.0||86||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.4.1.0||96||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.4.0.0||88||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.3.11.0||82||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.3.10.0||90||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.3.9.0||86||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.3.8.0||92||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.3.7.0||88||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.3.6.0||88||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.3.1.0||88||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|DropkicK 0.3.0.0||90||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the DropkicK Package
- This discussion is only about DropkicK and the DropkicK package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DropkicK, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.