Downloads of v 1.0
The DTK Barcode Reader SDK loves to pop up a licensing dialog when running in debug. It's annoying to have to babysit that dialog. This script, when running, watches for the dialog and automatically clicks the Close button.
To install DTK Sneak, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dtksneak
To upgrade DTK Sneak, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dtksneak
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
|DTK Sneak 126.96.36.19950826||23||Thursday, August 27, 2015||approved|
|DTK Sneak 188.8.131.52||369||Sunday, January 26, 2014|
|DTK Sneak 1.0||156||Friday, November 4, 2011|
Discussion for the DTK Sneak Package
- This discussion is only about DTK Sneak and the DTK Sneak package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DTK Sneak, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.