Downloads of v 1.06
DumpEDID is a small console application that extract the EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) records from your computer, analyze it, and dump it into the console window.
EDID record provide essential information about your monitor: manufacture week/year, monitor manufacturer, monitor model, supported display modes, and so on...
You can also get the EDID records of a remote computer, if you login to this computer with administrator rights.
To install DumpEDID, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install dumpedid
To upgrade DumpEDID, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade dumpedid
$packageName = 'dumpedid' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/dumpedid.zip' $checksum = 'e3defbfe866f0d28009864d2c059f48e1c903cfee022fe8ba27d753fd02e5219' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "$($packageName).exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- dumpedid.1.06.nupkg (fd26da2aafb3) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dumpedid.exe (ebc89cbef583) - ## / 67 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- dumpedid.zip (e3defbfe866f) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2006 NirSoft
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|DumpEDID 1.06||892||Saturday, April 8, 2017||approved|
|DumpEDID 1.05||237||Tuesday, November 17, 2015||approved|
|DumpEDID 1.02||219||Thursday, April 2, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the DumpEDID Package
- This discussion is only about DumpEDID and the DumpEDID package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or DumpEDID, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.