Downloads of v 3.2.0
This is a repackaging of the EchoArgs.exe command line tool from the PowerShell
Community Extensions package (Pscx). It's used to echo command line arguments
back to the console for you to review!
To install EchoArgs, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install echoargs
To upgrade EchoArgs, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade echoargs
md5: 1FFAD66DD1247B74D4FC91073F822762 | sha1: 0BDA239688526F01FE461FEF5F96F08F23D53436 | sha256: AD25D39C93C05F6327C565D3C0FEF35C12F173A7342D2F573BB09C9146CAAC1D | sha512: 66750DAAE8039F27C2799B08AAE2A8587F66C4A41F4638C9DE4E578157A6162EDBA1E00CD78F81CA225197DB4269790B61AFCFA6949159DD50E0A4D56FCCFB31
Microsoft Public License (Ms-PL) Microsoft Public License (Ms-PL) This license governs use of the accompanying software. If you use the software, you accept this license. If you do not accept the license, do not use the software. 1. Definitions The terms "reproduce," "reproduction," "derivative works," and "distribution" have the same meaning here as under U.S. copyright law. A "contribution" is the original software, or any additions or changes to the software. A "contributor" is any person that distributes its contribution under this license. "Licensed patents" are a contributor's patent claims that read directly on its contribution. 2. Grant of Rights (A) Copyright Grant- Subject to the terms of this license, including the license conditions and limitations in section 3, each contributor grants you a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free copyright license to reproduce its contribution, prepare derivative works of its contribution, and distribute its contribution or any derivative works that you create. (B) Patent Grant- Subject to the terms of this license, including the license conditions and limitations in section 3, each contributor grants you a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license under its licensed patents to make, have made, use, sell, offer for sale, import, and/or otherwise dispose of its contribution in the software or derivative works of the contribution in the software. 3. Conditions and Limitations (A) No Trademark License- This license does not grant you rights to use any contributors' name, logo, or trademarks. (B) If you bring a patent claim against any contributor over patents that you claim are infringed by the software, your patent license from such contributor to the software ends automatically. (C) If you distribute any portion of the software, you must retain all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices that are present in the software. (D) If you distribute any portion of the software in source code form, you may do so only under this license by including a complete copy of this license with your distribution. If you distribute any portion of the software in compiled or object code form, you may only do so under a license that complies with this license. (E) The software is licensed "as-is." You bear the risk of using it. The contributors give no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws which this license cannot change. To the extent permitted under your local laws, the contributors exclude the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Verification is intended to assist the Chocolatey moderators and community in verifying that this package's contents are trustworthy. 1. Download the Pscx installer from http://pscx.codeplex.com/downloads/get/923562. 2. Extract the EchoArgs.exe from the MSI using a tool like lessmsi. 3. Compare checksums.
Virus Scan Results
- EchoArgs.exe (ad25d39c93c0) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- echoargs.3.2.0.nupkg (d01243237389) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|EchoArgs 3.2.0||566||Monday, May 23, 2016||approved|
|EchoArgs 0.0.1||722||Tuesday, January 10, 2012|
Discussion for the EchoArgs Package
- This discussion is only about EchoArgs and the EchoArgs package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or EchoArgs, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.