Downloads of v 18.104.22.16850718
Command line echo server and client for Windows. This tool is designed according to RFC 862 specification for Echo protocol.
It can operate as a echo server that sends back every incoming data. In client mode, it sends data to the server and checks whether they came back.
To install EchoTool, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install echotool
To upgrade EchoTool, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade echotool
$packageName = 'echotool' $url = 'https://github.com/pbansky/EchoTool/releases/download/v22.214.171.124/echotool.exe' $toolsDir = $(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) $targetPath = Join-Path $toolsDir 'echotool.exe' Get-ChocolateyWebFile $packageName $targetPath $url
Virus Scan Results
- echotool.126.96.36.19950718.nupkg (e6f8352fc2ce) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- echotool.exe (e1af7723d067) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|EchoTool 188.8.131.5250718||491||Saturday, July 18, 2015||approved|
|EchoTool 1.5||345||Sunday, February 22, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the EchoTool Package
- This discussion is only about EchoTool and the EchoTool package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or EchoTool, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.