Downloads of v 4.2.20121004
an open source, robust, full-featured, commercial-quality, industry platform for the development of highly integrated tools and rich client applications
To install Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Juno), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install eclipse-java-juno
To upgrade Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Juno), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade eclipse-java-juno
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- eclipse-java-juno.4.2.20121004.nupkg (202acd651958) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- eclipse-java-juno-SR1-win32-x86_64.zip (bb628b4e4429) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- eclipse-java-juno-SR1-win32.zip (1dea2b74765f) - ## / 21 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Juno) 4.2.20121004||1573||Thursday, October 4, 2012|
|eclipse-java-juno 4.2.20120920||183||Thursday, September 20, 2012|
Discussion for the Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Juno) Package
- This discussion is only about Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Juno) and the Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Juno) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (Juno), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.