Downloads of v 0.2.6
The EditorConfig project defines a simple file format for configuring common text-editor options such as indentation sizes. These configuration files are designed to sit alongside a project's source code, allowing text editors to use the right options on a file-by-file basis. The EditorConfig project provides plugins for many common text editors, making the format fully cross-platform.
To install EditorConfig Visual Studio Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install editorconfig.vs
To upgrade EditorConfig Visual Studio Extension, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade editorconfig.vs
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- editorconfig.vs.0.2.6.nupkg (11444e61fc12) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
0.2.6 - Visual Studio 2012 support
|EditorConfig Visual Studio Extension 0.2.6||1671||Saturday, November 3, 2012||approved|
|EditorConfig Visual Studio Extension 0.2.5||383||Thursday, September 20, 2012|
Discussion for the EditorConfig Visual Studio Extension Package
- This discussion is only about EditorConfig Visual Studio Extension and the EditorConfig Visual Studio Extension package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or EditorConfig Visual Studio Extension, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.