Downloads of v 0.1.7
Enchanted Keyfinder is a Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder (MJB KF) fork from the open source version of MJB KF.
- Works on Windows 9X, ME, NT/2K/XP, Vista/Win7, Office 2007, and various other software programs.
- MS Office 2010 key recovery is experimental
- Change Windows Registration information and Product Key
- Portable, settings saved in an INI file
- An optional config file for software serial lookups
- Export found keys to csv, html, ini, or txt.
- Load a registry hive backup
- Can check for program and config file updates
- Command line options
- No software installation
To install Enchanted Keyfinder, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ekeyfinder
To upgrade Enchanted Keyfinder, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ekeyfinder
$packageName = 'ekeyfinder' $packageVersion = '0.1.7' $unzipLoc = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFolder = "$packageName-$packageVersion-win" # hack to overcome limitations of Ketarin/chocopkgup when using repos like sf.net $url = 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/ekeyfinder/files/v0.1%20Beta/EKeyfinder_v0.1beta7_win32.zip/download' Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "$packageName" "$url" "$unzipLoc"
Virus Scan Results
- ekeyfinder.0.1.7.nupkg (f1b8b2917b12) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- EKeyfinder_v0.1beta7_win32.zip (22a0761c7a33) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© Sam Gleske
|Enchanted Keyfinder 0.1.7||434||Friday, December 19, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Enchanted Keyfinder Package
- This discussion is only about Enchanted Keyfinder and the Enchanted Keyfinder package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Enchanted Keyfinder, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.