Downloads of v 6.3.1
Distributed, scalable, real-time search and analytics engine.
To install Elasticsearch, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install elasticsearch
To upgrade Elasticsearch, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade elasticsearch
$elasticsearch_version = $env:ChocolateyPackageVersion Install-ChocolateyZipPackage 'elasticsearch' "https://artifacts.elastic.co/downloads/elasticsearch/elasticsearch-$($elasticsearch_version).zip" "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyPath "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)\elasticsearch-$($elasticsearch_version)\bin" elasticsearch-service.bat install
elasticsearch-service.bat stop elasticsearch-service.bat remove
Virus Scan Results
- elasticsearch.6.3.1.nupkg (3c463a71bf0a) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- elasticsearch-6.3.1.zip (2379b733dcb0) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- server-jre8 (≥ 8.0.161)
|Elasticsearch 6.6.1||284||Monday, March 4, 2019||approved|
|Elasticsearch 6.5.4||12||Monday, March 4, 2019||approved|
|Elasticsearch 6.4.3||10||Monday, March 4, 2019||approved|
|Elasticsearch 6.4.2||1665||Thursday, October 18, 2018||approved|
|Elasticsearch 6.4.0||35||Thursday, October 18, 2018||approved|
|Elasticsearch 6.3.2||24||Thursday, October 18, 2018||approved|
|Elasticsearch 6.3.1||30||Thursday, October 18, 2018||approved|
|Elasticsearch 6.3.0||2916||Tuesday, June 26, 2018||approved|
|Elasticsearch 6.2.4||604||Friday, June 8, 2018||approved|
|Elasticsearch 6.2.3||72||Friday, June 8, 2018||approved|
|Elasticsearch 6.2.2||763||Wednesday, February 21, 2018||approved|
|Elasticsearch 6.2.1||174||Tuesday, February 20, 2018||approved|
|Elasticsearch 6.0.0||523||Tuesday, December 5, 2017||approved|
|Elasticsearch 5.6.0||1192||Monday, September 18, 2017||approved|
|Elasticsearch 5.5.3||215||Monday, September 18, 2017||approved|
|Elasticsearch 5.4.3||202||Monday, September 18, 2017||approved|
|Elasticsearch 5.3.3||240||Monday, September 18, 2017||approved|
|Elasticsearch 5.2.0||4388||Thursday, February 9, 2017||approved|
|Elasticsearch 2.3.1||11409||Monday, April 4, 2016||approved|
|Elasticsearch 2.3.0||383||Monday, April 4, 2016||approved|
|Elasticsearch 2.2.2||151||Monday, April 4, 2016||approved|
|Elasticsearch 2.2.1||1228||Wednesday, March 16, 2016||approved|
|Elasticsearch 2.2.0||387||Wednesday, March 2, 2016||approved|
|ElasticSearch 22.214.171.12441202||1636||Tuesday, December 2, 2014||approved|
|ElasticSearch 126.96.36.19940617||719||Tuesday, June 17, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Elasticsearch Package
- This discussion is only about Elasticsearch and the Elasticsearch package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Elasticsearch, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.