Downloads of v 2.0.1.01
A graphical and themeable emulator front-end that allows you to access all your favorite games in one place, even without a keyboard.
To install EmulationStation, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install emulationstation
To upgrade EmulationStation, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade emulationstation
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- emulationstation.2.0.1.01.nupkg (0b2ce4431b05) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- emulationstation.install (= 2.0.1.01)
© Alec Lofquist
|EmulationStation 2.0.1.01||709||Saturday, April 4, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the EmulationStation Package
- This discussion is only about EmulationStation and the EmulationStation package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or EmulationStation, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.