Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
Expresso - The premier regular expression development tool.
The award-winning Expresso editor is equally suitable as a teaching tool for the beginning user of regular expressions or as a full-featured development environment for the experienced programmer or web designer with an extensive knowledge of regular expressions.
To install Expresso, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install expresso
To upgrade Expresso, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade expresso
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
This package has no dependencies.
|Expresso 3.0.4750||3613||Tuesday, September 10, 2013||approved|
|Expresso 3.0.4334.20120225||2094||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|Expresso 3.0.4334||176||Tuesday, November 29, 2011|
|Expresso 18.104.22.168||248||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
|Expresso 3.0.0||145||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the Expresso Package
- This discussion is only about Expresso and the Expresso package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Expresso, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.