Downloads of v 1.26
FastResolver is a small utility that resolves multiple host names into IP addresses and vice versa.
You can simply type the list of IP addresses or host name that you want to resolve, or alternatively, you can specify IP addresses range that you want to scan.
For local network, FastResolver also allows you to get the MAC address of all IP addresses that you scan.
FastResolver is a multithreaded application, so it can resolve dozens of addresses within a few seconds.
To install FastResolver (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install fastresolver.portable
To upgrade FastResolver (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade fastresolver.portable
$packageName = 'fastresolver.portable' $url = 'http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/fastresolver.zip' $checksum = '5fc7f71ce540e924a643a05f51ef1a48052a5284' $checksumType = 'sha1' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installFile = Join-Path $toolsDir "fastresolver.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Url64bit "" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" Set-Content -Path ("$installFile.gui") ` -Value $null
Virus Scan Results
- fastresolver.portable.1.26.nupkg (8da34605d6c0) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- fastresolver.zip (476a8e2d01b2) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2005 NirSoft
|FastResolver (Portable) 1.26||467||Sunday, June 14, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the FastResolver (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about FastResolver (Portable) and the FastResolver (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or FastResolver (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.