Downloads of v 22.214.171.124
FeedDemon is the most popular RSS reader for Windows, with an easy-to-use interface that makes it a snap to stay informed with the latest news and information.
To install FeedDemon, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install feeddemon
To upgrade FeedDemon, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade feeddemon
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- feeddemon.126.96.36.199.nupkg (1e8f045973ce) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
2003-2011 by NewsGator Technologies, Inc.
- Removed: Sharing features that relied on Google Reader
- Added: "Most Visited" and "Recently Closed" added to new tab page
- Added: "Photo Strip" newspaper style (Pro version only)
- Added: Improved relevancy of recommended articles
- Added: Ctr+0 shortcut to return the embedded browser to normal (100%) zoom
- Changed: Improved initial startup time
- Changed: Hiding all buttons on a toolbar now hides the toolbar itself
- Changed: FeedDemon now asks whether to assign feeds to a content filter after creating it
- Fixed: Sporadic crashes showing context menus after upgrading to IE9
- Fixed: Potential nuisance flaw in feed preview which could allow external feed to display popups (hat tip to JPCERT/CC for reporting this flaw)
- Fixed: "My Stream" doesn't update when FeedDemon isn't the active application and the stream is not undocked
- Fixed: Dragging a feed into another folder doesn't re-sort the destination folder
- Fixed: Longer URLs in the address bar appear beneath feed and share icons
- Fixed: Spurious "new items received" message when viewing all unread items
- Fixed: Auto-downloading of enclosures enabled in v3 causes Lite v4 to open enclosures in browser
- Fixed: Flicker caused by images of people you follow when unread/starred counts are updated on subscription home page
- Fixed: Tray icon still indicates unread articles if update is cancelled and all articles have been read
- Fixed: Updating a single folder may fail if a previous folder update was cancelled
- Fixed: Links in the stream browser are opened in an external browser if they use target="_blank"
- Fixed: Watches fail to group articles by their source feed when grouping by feed in Surfer style
- Fixed: Incorrect display of Twitter search feeds in "My Stream"
- Fixed: Incorrect date grouping in news item list
- Fixed: Unicode characters may cause "Find New Feeds" to fail in certain locales
- Fixed: Leading spaces in article links cause them to fail when opened in external IE7/IE8
- Fixed: "Send to Twitter" no longer works
- Fixed: "Send to Delicious" no longer works
- Fixed: FeedDemon fails to login to Google Apps accounts that use same email address as "normal" Google account
- Fixed: YouTube and Vimeo HTML5 videos fail to appear in FeedDemon's newspaper
- Fixed: Feed preview launches external browser for embedded videos in feeds
- Fixed: Buttons obscured in feed selection dialog when using font size other than default
- Removed: "Enable transitions" removed from the Appearance tab in Options (due to compatibility issues with IE9)
|FeedDemon 188.8.131.5260211||608||Saturday, November 12, 2016||approved|
|FeedDemon 184.108.40.20640218||728||Tuesday, February 18, 2014||approved|
|FeedDemon 4.5||312||Saturday, January 4, 2014|
|FeedDemon 220.127.116.1120702||593||Monday, July 2, 2012|
|FeedDemon 18.104.22.168||368||Sunday, July 1, 2012|
Discussion for the FeedDemon Package
- This discussion is only about FeedDemon and the FeedDemon package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or FeedDemon, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.