Downloads of v 1.3.4531.20140718
ffdshow tryouts is a DirectShow and Video for Windows codec with support for a wide range of audio and video formats, such as Xvid, DivX, and H.264. It includes a powerful filter set that can enhance the video quality – with filters for resizing, deinterlacing, and displaying subtitles – as well as audio quality through normalization, down-/upmixing, and resampling.
ffdshow + X = ffdshow tryouts
The ffdshow tryouts project is a fork of the original ffdshow project. This fork was created by a group of members at Doom9.org. The last modification to the source code of the original project was done back in May 2006. The ffdshow tryouts project has continued where the original project stopped: Numerous bugs have been fixed, lots of code (that ffdshow borrows from the FFmpeg and Libav projects) has been updated, new features have been added as well as support for new formats.
This package installs the 32-bit version on a 32-bit system and the 64-bit version on a 64-bit system. If you want to install the 32-bit version on a 64-bit system, install ffdshow-x86_32.
To install ffdshow tryouts, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ffdshow
To upgrade ffdshow tryouts, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ffdshow
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- ffdshow.1.3.4531.20140718.nupkg (753d1415d40c) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ffdshow_rev4531_20140628_x64.exe (9c196a9a572f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ffdshow_rev4531_20140628.exe (f6f20e307839) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Starting from v1.3.4531.20140718, this package does no longer install both 32- and 64-bit versions on 64-bit systems.
|ffdshow tryouts 1.3.4531.20140718||2784||Friday, July 18, 2014|
|ffdshow tryouts 1.3.4531||161||Friday, July 18, 2014|
|ffdshow tryouts 1.3.4500.20130427||474||Saturday, April 27, 2013|
|ffdshow tryouts 1.3.4500||202||Saturday, April 27, 2013|
Discussion for the ffdshow tryouts Package
- This discussion is only about ffdshow tryouts and the ffdshow tryouts package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ffdshow tryouts, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.