Downloads of v 1.1
ffe is a simple, powerful Windows® front-end for FFmpeg, designed for rapid testing of its many multimedia conversion
parameters, enabling you to save lots of slightly different versions of a file very, very quickly; in other words,
"find the best settings". You basically throw in video files, set the output format, and click "Do It!", at which point
FFmpeg leaps into action.
FFmpeg, by Fabrice Bellard, et al., is a quite incredible command-line-only multimedia converter, capable of converting
a truly vast number of input and output media formats, and depending on which binary you use, supports either a HUGE
number of control parameters, or a REALLY HUGE number of control parameters.
You can basically convert anything to anything, whilst doing crazy stuff like mixing MP3 audio tracks with H264 video,
and adding ID3 tags to AVI files. Big fun. Of course, it allows you do do things the correct way, too. No limits.
While converting, the console output from FFmpeg can be viewed live inside ffe, and when complete, the entire process log
is available for viewing/searching.
ffe - FFmpeg front-end for windows. it's just made an MP3 of a 'classic' track!
ffe uniquely uses MATOF™ technology to automatically update the output file name (and extension) to match your encoding
parameters; you can tweak-and-go, working at a rapid pace, without obliterating any of your previous tests. And then know
exactly what parameters were used to encode each and every one of them, all without making notes.
To install ffe, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ffe
To upgrade ffe, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ffe
$url = "http://corz.org/engine?section=windows&download=ffe.zip"; $url64 = "http://corz.org/engine?section=windows&download=ffe_x64.zip"; Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $url64
Virus Scan Results
- ffe.1.1.nupkg (ed0cb4e339aa) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ffe.zip (6cb0ec22df81) - ## / 54 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|ffe 1.1||685||Saturday, July 11, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the ffe Package
- This discussion is only about ffe and the ffe package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or ffe, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.