Downloads of v 184.108.40.20640513
FFmpeg is a complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video. It includes libavcodec – the leading audio/video codec library.
Note: This package is for the shared and stable ffmpeg versions. The package places the ffmpeg binaries into $env:SystemDrive\tools\ffmpeg\bin and adds that folder to the Path environment variable.
To install FFmpeg, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install ffmpeg
To upgrade FFmpeg, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade ffmpeg
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- ffmpeg-2.2.1-win64-shared.7z (eb09b7e5022f) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ffmpeg-2.2.1-win32-shared.7z (7648a3303dd4) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- ffmpeg.220.127.116.1140513.nupkg (a086ed87cab1) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
2014-05-13: better URL for icon
|FFmpeg 4.2||10918||Thursday, August 8, 2019||approved|
|FFmpeg 4.1.4||6833||Friday, July 19, 2019||approved|
|FFmpeg 4.1.3||14542||Sunday, April 28, 2019||approved|
|FFmpeg 4.1.1||10984||Monday, February 25, 2019||approved|
|FFmpeg 4.1||13652||Monday, November 12, 2018||approved|
|FFmpeg 4.0.2||12449||Thursday, July 26, 2018||approved|
|FFmpeg 4.0.1||3714||Wednesday, July 11, 2018||approved|
|FFmpeg 4.0||8149||Saturday, April 28, 2018||approved|
|FFmpeg 3.4.2||7910||Thursday, February 22, 2018||approved|
|FFmpeg 3.4.1||7076||Wednesday, December 13, 2017||approved|
|FFmpeg 3.4||5422||Wednesday, October 18, 2017||approved|
|FFmpeg 3.3.4||1205||Saturday, October 14, 2017||approved|
|FFmpeg 3.3.3||4907||Tuesday, August 8, 2017||approved|
|FFmpeg 3.3.2||4065||Tuesday, June 27, 2017||approved|
|FFmpeg 3.3.1||3661||Saturday, May 20, 2017||approved|
|FFmpeg 3.2.4||4400||Monday, March 13, 2017||approved|
|FFmpeg 18.104.22.16861219||5169||Monday, December 19, 2016||approved|
|FFmpeg 3.2.2||945||Friday, December 16, 2016||approved|
|FFmpeg 22.214.171.12461110||2189||Thursday, November 10, 2016||approved|
|FFmpeg 3.2||874||Monday, November 7, 2016||approved|
|FFmpeg 3.1.5||1258||Wednesday, October 26, 2016||approved|
|FFmpeg 3.0.1||5095||Friday, April 1, 2016||approved|
|FFmpeg 3.0||1784||Thursday, February 18, 2016||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.8.6||1080||Wednesday, February 3, 2016||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.8.5||1006||Saturday, January 16, 2016||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.8.4||1005||Wednesday, December 23, 2015||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.8.3||949||Thursday, December 3, 2015||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.8.2||335||Friday, November 13, 2015||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.8.1||290||Friday, October 16, 2015||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.8||257||Wednesday, October 7, 2015||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.7||1810||Saturday, June 13, 2015||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.5.2||4116||Tuesday, December 30, 2014||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.2.11||295||Tuesday, December 30, 2014||approved|
|FFmpeg 126.96.36.19940901||1422||Monday, September 1, 2014||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.2.3||761||Friday, June 20, 2014||approved|
|FFmpeg 188.8.131.5240526||481||Monday, May 26, 2014||approved|
|FFmpeg 184.108.40.20640513||379||Tuesday, May 13, 2014||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.2.1||526||Saturday, April 12, 2014||approved|
|FFmpeg 220.127.116.1140306||512||Thursday, March 6, 2014||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.1.4||448||Thursday, February 27, 2014||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.1.3||679||Wednesday, January 22, 2014||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.1.1||663||Thursday, November 21, 2013||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.1||437||Wednesday, October 30, 2013||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.0.2||352||Saturday, October 26, 2013||approved|
|FFmpeg 18.104.22.16830930||435||Monday, September 30, 2013||approved|
|FFmpeg 2.0.1||378||Thursday, September 26, 2013||approved|
|FFmpeg 1.2||626||Sunday, June 2, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the FFmpeg Package
- This discussion is only about FFmpeg and the FFmpeg package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or FFmpeg, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.