Downloads of v 2.234.01
Find and Run Robot (FARR) is a program for keyboard maniacs -- it uses an adaptive "live search" function to rapidly find programs and documents on your computer as you type.
Press your chosen hotkey to display the FARR window, then just start typing the first letters of the application you want to launch and the results appear instantly. Hit enter to launch the top result, or refine your search with special modifiers and commands.
FARR also lets you quickly run web searches, send email, manipulate files, control on-screen windows, and much more. Build and share custom commands or install plugins to add tons of new features, like live search features for your clipboard history and your internet bookmarks; a popup a calculator with history tape and persistant variables; and many more...
To install Find and Run Robot (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install find-and-run-robot.portable
To upgrade Find and Run Robot (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade find-and-run-robot.portable
$packageName = 'find-and-run-robot.portable' $fileName = 'FindAndRunRobotPortable.zip' $processName = 'FindAndRunRobot' Stop-Process -Name $processName -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue UnInstall-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $fileName
$packageName = 'find-and-run-robot.portable' $url = 'http://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/findrun/downloads/FindAndRunRobotPortable.zip' $checksum = '3183e972bf5d22e0051c1c5907aad3dc58206ce4' $checksumType = 'sha1' $unzipLocation = $(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) $processName = 'FindAndRunRobot' Stop-Process -Name $processName -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url $unzipLocation -Checksum $checksum -ChecksumType $checksumType New-Item -Path $unzipLocation -Name ($processName + '.exe.gui') -ItemType file
Virus Scan Results
- find-and-run-robot.portable.2.234.01.nupkg (be6c0e3c4bb7) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- FindAndRunRobotPortable.zip (b1b4fee17155) - ## / 61 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Find and Run Robot (Portable) 2.234.01||135||Friday, March 8, 2019||approved|
|Find and Run Robot (Portable) 2.233.02||129||Sunday, July 8, 2018||approved|
|Find and Run Robot (Portable) 2.233.01||144||Friday, March 16, 2018||approved|
|Find and Run Robot (Portable) 2.229.01||272||Sunday, April 16, 2017||approved|
|Find and Run Robot (Portable) 2.226.01.20160814||295||Sunday, August 14, 2016||approved|
|Find and Run Robot (Portable) 2.226.01||190||Monday, January 4, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Find and Run Robot (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about Find and Run Robot (Portable) and the Find and Run Robot (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Find and Run Robot (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.