Downloads of v 4.7.2
FlashDevelop offers first class support for ActionScript (2 and 3) and Haxe development. Great completion and code generation, projects compilation and debugging, plenty of project templates, SWF/SWC exploration etc. FlashDevelop is also a great web developer IDE with source-control support (svn, git, mercurial), tasks/todo, snippets, XML/HTML completion and zen-coding for HTML.
To install FlashDevelop, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install flashdevelop
To upgrade FlashDevelop, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade flashdevelop
$packageName = 'flashdevelop' $installerType = 'EXE' $32BitUrl = 'http://www.flashdevelop.org/downloads/releases/FlashDevelop-4.7.2.exe' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$32BitUrl" -validExitCodes $validExitCodes
Virus Scan Results
- flashdevelop.4.7.2.nupkg (a1a8074c2811) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- FlashDevelop-4.7.2.exe (c01d0a73a30b) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|FlashDevelop 18.104.22.168||203||Sunday, July 22, 2018||approved|
|FlashDevelop 4.7.2||792||Friday, March 13, 2015||approved|
|FlashDevelop 4.7.1||391||Monday, February 2, 2015||approved|
|FlashDevelop 4.7.0||233||Monday, February 2, 2015||approved|
|FlashDevelop 4.6.4||630||Tuesday, September 2, 2014|
Discussion for the FlashDevelop Package
- This discussion is only about FlashDevelop and the FlashDevelop package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or FlashDevelop, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.