Downloads of v 6.0.26
Why choose Flow? Because other project management solutions are either too lean or waaaaay too complex...
Choose Flow when spreadsheets, whiteboards, and sticky notes just won’t do...
When apps like Todoist and Trello are too lean... Or when tools like Wrike, JIRA and Asana are overkill.
- Bring your whole team together in one place.
- Work with freelancers?
- Want to notify people outside of a project team?
- Have remote team members?
- Our users tell us that they couldn’t live without the Calendar view.
To install Flow, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install flow
To upgrade Flow, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade flow
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'flow' $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'https://cdn.getflow.com/win32_ia32/production/release/Flow.zip' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) $scriptDir = $(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) $exe = "$scriptDir\Flow Setup 6.0.26.exe" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage "$packageName" "$url" "$scriptDir" -Checksum BF4C01E6857B28B380C2AA41D37321BD28C45FE6CAA3E20A2D3B03A5F132B688 -ChecksumType sha256 Install-ChocolateyInstallPackage "$packageName" "$installerType" "$silentArgs" "$exe"
Virus Scan Results
- flow.6.0.26.nupkg (9abcc2591782) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Flow.zip (bf4c01e6857b) - ## / 55 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright 2017 Flow. All rights reserved
|Flow 6.0.26||37||Monday, March 4, 2019||approved|
|Flow 6.0.17||261||Saturday, March 31, 2018||approved|
|Flow 6.0.11||267||Wednesday, November 8, 2017||approved|
|Flow 6.0.9||234||Wednesday, July 19, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the Flow Package
- This discussion is only about Flow and the Flow package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Flow, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.