Downloads of v 1.1
fmedia is a fast asynchronous media player/recorder/converter for Windows, Linux and FreeBSD.
It provides smooth playback and recording even if devices are very slow.
It's highly customizable and can be easily extended with additional plugins.
Its low CPU and memory consumption saves energy when running on a notebook's battery.
Play or convert audio files, record new audio tracks from microphone, save songs from Internet radio, and much more!
fmedia is free and open-source project, and you can use it as a standalone application or as a library for your own software.
fmedia can decode: .mp3, .ogg (Vorbis, Opus), .opus, .m4a/.mp4 (AAC, ALAC, MPEG), .mka/.mkv (AAC, ALAC, MPEG, Vorbis), .avi (AAC, MPEG), .aac, .mpc, .flac, .ape, .wv, .wav.
fmedia can encode into: .mp3, .ogg, .opus, .m4a (AAC), .flac, .wav.
You'll find more detailed information about fmedia in README.txt file inside the package.
To install fmedia, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install fmedia
To upgrade fmedia, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade fmedia
$packageName = 'fmedia' $url32 = 'http://fmedia.firmdev.com/fmedia-1.1-win-x64.zip' $url64 = 'http://fmedia.firmdev.com/fmedia-1.1-win-x86.zip' $checksum32 = '05522d715dac36051a21ea78b076e495c9e3ab9d774b581c618f8ebc0133a662' $checksum64 = '48ae42052bc256acbd679ae8b6bccf58f28c897b195e06be0a3486ca0e8eed3a' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url32" ` -Url64Bit "$url64" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum32" ` -ChecksumType "sha256" ` -Checksum64 "$checksum64" ` -ChecksumType64 "sha256" `
Virus Scan Results
- fmedia.1.1.nupkg (8c19b004d5c6) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- fmedia-1.1-win-x86.zip (48ae42052bc2) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- fmedia-1.1-win-x64.zip (05522d715dac) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|fmedia 1.9||35||Monday, June 10, 2019||approved|
|fmedia 1.8||38||Thursday, May 2, 2019||approved|
|fmedia 1.6||40||Monday, March 18, 2019||approved|
|fmedia 1.5||44||Thursday, February 14, 2019||approved|
|fmedia 1.4||53||Thursday, January 10, 2019||approved|
|fmedia 1.3||49||Monday, December 10, 2018||approved|
|fmedia 1.2||60||Monday, November 19, 2018||approved|
|fmedia 1.1||59||Sunday, October 14, 2018||approved|
|fmedia 1.0.1||54||Tuesday, September 18, 2018||approved|
|fmedia 1.0||53||Tuesday, September 11, 2018||approved|
|fmedia 0.37||78||Monday, August 6, 2018||approved|
|fmedia 0.36||124||Sunday, May 6, 2018||approved|
|fmedia 0.35||139||Sunday, April 8, 2018||approved|
|fmedia 0.34.1||113||Saturday, March 24, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the fmedia Package
- This discussion is only about fmedia and the fmedia package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or fmedia, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.