Downloads of v 2.0.2
FontBase gives you all the stability, speed and reliability of a paid font manager, but free and on all platforms!
- Font Activation
- Nested Folders
- Epic Performance
- Beautiful UI
To install FontBase, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install fontbase
To upgrade FontBase, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade fontbase
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'fontbase' $installerType = 'exe' $silentArgs = '--uninstall -s' $validExitCodes = @(0) $file = "$Env:USERPROFILE\AppData\Local\FontBase\Update.exe" Uninstall-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName $packageName ` -FileType $installerType ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -ValidExitCodes $validExitCodes ` -File "$file" # Delete junk files of github-desktop at $Env:USERPROFILE\AppData Remove-Item $Env:USERPROFILE\AppData\Local\FontBase -recurse Remove-Item "$Env:USERPROFILE\AppData\Roaming\FontBase" -recurse
$ErrorActionPreference = 'Stop'; $packageName = 'fontbase' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -Parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $installerType = 'exe' $url = 'http://releases.fontba.se/win/2.0.2/FontBase%20Setup%202.0.2.exe' $checksum = 'BAF14B07D2BDB5C04A902677371044D7921127A19B080ECA9CA73F193E601E93' $checksumType = 'sha256' $silentArgs = '/S' $validExitCodes = @(0) Install-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName "$packageName" ` -FileType "$installerType" ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -Url "$url" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType" ` -ValidExitCodes "$validExitCodes"
Virus Scan Results
- fontbase.2.0.2.nupkg (89aa61d8def1) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- FontBase Setup 2.0.2.exe (baf14b07d2bd) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2015 — Present. All Rights Reserved.
|FontBase 2.7.0||106||Monday, March 4, 2019||approved|
|FontBase 2.6.4||200||Sunday, December 2, 2018||approved|
|FontBase 2.6.3||161||Sunday, September 23, 2018||approved|
|FontBase 2.5.3||157||Wednesday, July 11, 2018||approved|
|FontBase 2.4.1||218||Saturday, March 31, 2018||approved|
|FontBase 2.2.3||210||Thursday, November 16, 2017||approved|
|FontBase 2.1.3||180||Monday, October 2, 2017||approved|
|FontBase 2.1.2||196||Wednesday, August 30, 2017||approved|
|FontBase 2.0.2||175||Wednesday, June 28, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the FontBase Package
- This discussion is only about FontBase and the FontBase package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or FontBase, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.