Downloads of v 2.8
New package name: fossil
fossil.portable is now deprecated because it's basically the only installation option, so the
fossil package should suffice. This one will be unlisted soon.
It exists only for backward compatibility to provide a transitional dummy package for existing users and scripts which may still use this package ID.
To install [Deprecated] Fossil SCM (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install fossil.portable
To upgrade [Deprecated] Fossil SCM (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade fossil.portable
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- fossil.portable.2.8.nupkg (edd29401ccac) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- fossil (≥ 2.8)
2007 D. Richard Hipp
- Do not install this package. Install fossil instead.
Existing users - Updating
- Updating this package will automatically install the most recent version of the fossil chocolatey package.
- Please update any links, dependencies, or scripts that reference this package to the new package name fossil.
Existing users - Post-update Cleanup (optional)
choco uninstall fossil.portable --whatif
|[Deprecated] Fossil SCM (Portable) 2.8||41||Wednesday, April 10, 2019||approved|
Discussion for the [Deprecated] Fossil SCM (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about [Deprecated] Fossil SCM (Portable) and the [Deprecated] Fossil SCM (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [Deprecated] Fossil SCM (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.