Downloads of v 1.35
Fossil is a cross-platform command line interface server that runs on Linux, BSD derivatives, Mac and Windows. It is capable of performing distributed version control, bug tracking, wiki services, and blogging. The software has a built-in web interface, which reduces project tracking complexity and promotes situational awareness. A user may simply type "fossil ui" from within any check-out and Fossil automatically opens the user's web browser in a page that gives detailed history and status information on that project.
To install Fossil SCM (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install fossil.portable
To upgrade Fossil SCM (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade fossil.portable
$packageName = 'fossil.portable' $url = 'https://www.fossil-scm.org/download/fossil-w32-1.35.zip' $checksum = '3d15b09b743bae06aba58caec98c8fde834d45cfd5f6705d0fcbc5cb7d7d0f01' $checksumType = 'sha256' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" Install-ChocolateyZipPackage -PackageName "$packageName" ` -Url "$url" ` -UnzipLocation "$toolsDir" ` -Checksum "$checksum" ` -ChecksumType "$checksumType"
Virus Scan Results
- fossil.portable.1.35.nupkg (7a6cef91e28a) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- fossil.exe (234ff0218d55) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- fossil-w32-1.35.zip (3d15b09b743b) - ## / 45 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2007 D. Richard Hipp
- Automatically built and uploaded by dtgm
|Fossil SCM (Portable) 1.35||608||Tuesday, June 14, 2016||approved|
|Fossil SCM (Portable) 1.34||318||Saturday, November 7, 2015||approved|
|Fossil SCM (Portable) 1.33||208||Monday, June 29, 2015||approved|
|Fossil SCM (Portable) 1.30||341||Sunday, February 1, 2015||approved|
|fossil.portable 1.27||414||Friday, November 15, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the Fossil SCM (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about Fossil SCM (Portable) and the Fossil SCM (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Fossil SCM (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.