Downloads of v 188.8.131.52
Firstobject's free XML editor for Windows is called foxe. It loads big files (multi-megabyte) fast and lets you format XML and edit HTML and any loosely formed XML or other markup. The tree view is editable and customizable for useful navigation.
To install Firstobject's XML editor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install foxe
To upgrade Firstobject's XML editor, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade foxe
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- foxe.184.108.40.206.nupkg (1744e063996f) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- foxe.portable (= 220.127.116.11)
Summary of foxe 2.4.2:
filename first in foxe title bar
-run on command line arguments
period for data value in tree customization
foal: increased the size limit on num
foal: CMarkup updates
foal: fix for file read mode *Thank you Aditya Raut!
foal: StrTrim with optional flag 1=left, 2=right
Watch mode in the View menu
Watch file extensions in Preferences
|Firstobject's XML editor 18.104.22.168||1497||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
|Firstobject's XML editor 22.214.171.124||279||Saturday, November 16, 2013|
Discussion for the Firstobject's XML editor Package
- This discussion is only about Firstobject's XML editor and the Firstobject's XML editor package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Firstobject's XML editor, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.