Downloads of v 1.01
frozenbytes.repos installs all the source repos use on a daily basis.
To install frozenbytes.repos, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install frozenbytes.repos
To upgrade frozenbytes.repos, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade frozenbytes.repos
Virus Scan Results
- frozenbytes.repos.1.01.nupkg (ee9af578dca1) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
Updated package icon url
|frozenbytes.repos 1.03||710||Thursday, October 23, 2014||exempted|
|frozenbytes.repos 1.02||260||Thursday, October 23, 2014|
|frozenbytes.repos 1.01||242||Wednesday, October 22, 2014|
|frozenbytes.repos 1.00||396||Wednesday, February 13, 2013|
Discussion for the frozenbytes.repos Package
- This discussion is only about frozenbytes.repos and the frozenbytes.repos package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or frozenbytes.repos, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.