Downloads of v 1.0.0
Fuel is cross-platform GUI front-end to the excellent Fossil SCM tool written in Qt. Fuel runs on Windows, OSX as well as various flavors of Unix including Linux and FreeBSD.
To install Fuel SCM, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install fuelscm
To upgrade Fuel SCM, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade fuelscm
Virus Scan Results
- fuelscm.1.0.0.nupkg (f0d1aa994386) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- fuelscm.portable (= 1.0.0)
Fuel V1.0.0 (2015-03-28)
- Feature: Long Operations can now be aborted by pressing the Escape key
- Improvement: Better support for commit messages with international characters
- Improvement: Fossil queries about CR/NL inconsistencies are now handled better
- Improvement: Files in Conflicted state are now shown
- Russian (Thanks Mouse166)
- Portuguese (Thanks emansije)
- French (Thanks Fringale)
- German (Thanks stayawake)
- Spanish (Thanks djnavas)
- Feature: Optionally use the internal browser for the Fossil UI
- Feature: Support for persisting the state (Column order and sizes) of the File View
- Feature: Dropping a Fossil checkout file or workspace folder on Fuel now opens that workspace
- Feature: Dropping a file on Fuel now adds that file to Fossil
- Feature: Commit Dialog: Pressing Ctrl-Enter within the comment box commences the commit,
and Escape aborts it
- Feature: Support for localization
- Feature: Support for QT5
- Distribution: Fuel is now available in the Arch User Repository
|Fuel SCM 1.0.0||436||Sunday, April 19, 2015||approved|
|Fuel SCM 0.9.6||319||Sunday, February 1, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the Fuel SCM Package
- This discussion is only about Fuel SCM and the Fuel SCM package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Fuel SCM, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.