Downloads of v 2.4.2
Agent for FusionInventory: performs a large array of management tasks, such as local inventory, software deployment or network discovery. It can be used either standalone, or in combination with a compatible server (OCS Inventory, GLPI, OTRS, Uranos, ...) acting as a centralized control point.
To install FusionInventory Agent, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install fusioninventory-agent
To upgrade FusionInventory Agent, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade fusioninventory-agent
#Install-VirtualPackage 'fusioninventory-agent.portable' 'fusioninventory-agent.install'
Virus Scan Results
- fusioninventory-agent.2.4.2.nupkg (c9c0625ec271) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- fusioninventory-agent.install (= 2.4.2)
|FusionInventory Agent 2.4.2||10096||Thursday, November 1, 2018||approved|
|FusionInventory Agent 2.4.1||6173||Saturday, July 14, 2018||approved|
|FusionInventory Agent 2.4||2251||Saturday, January 20, 2018||approved|
|FusionInventory Agent 2.3.21||1648||Tuesday, August 15, 2017||approved|
|FusionInventory Agent 2.3.20||1554||Saturday, July 15, 2017||approved|
|FusionInventory Agent 2.3.19||608||Monday, April 10, 2017||approved|
|FusionInventory Agent 2.3.18||596||Thursday, August 11, 2016||approved|
|FusionInventory Agent 2.3.17||446||Tuesday, December 8, 2015||approved|
|FusionInventory Agent 2.3.16||169||Saturday, September 26, 2015||approved|
|FusionInventory Agent 2.3.15||406||Friday, March 13, 2015||approved|
|FusionInventory Agent 2.3.9||571||Sunday, July 20, 2014||approved|
|FusionInventory Agent 2.3.8||250||Saturday, May 17, 2014||approved|
|FusionInventory Agent 2.3.5||238||Thursday, March 13, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the FusionInventory Agent Package
- This discussion is only about FusionInventory Agent and the FusionInventory Agent package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or FusionInventory Agent, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.