Downloads of v 1.2
GitPad - This single executable allows you to use Notepad as your editor any time Git requires one (commits, interactive rebase, etc).
To install GitPad, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install gitpad
To upgrade GitPad, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade gitpad
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- gitpad.1.2.nupkg (daf4dae5bac5) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- Gitpad.zip (66965e6899f3) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|GitPad 1.2||963||Friday, February 3, 2012||approved|
Discussion for the GitPad Package
- This discussion is only about GitPad and the GitPad package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GitPad, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.