Downloads of v 0.3.0
Tool for creating and exporting releases for software applications hosted on GitHub
To install GitReleaseManager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install gitreleasemanager.portable
To upgrade GitReleaseManager, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade gitreleasemanager.portable
Generate-BinFile "grm" "$packageFolder\Tools\GitReleaseManager.exe"
Remove-BinFile "grm" "$packageFolder\Tools\GitReleaseManager.exe"
md5: DBB18CA554AFA09CA2A6D7A5DB01D2B8 | sha1: 52CD1C1D45C6D322C03DB6F4EB636A806B138EA2
Virus Scan Results
- gitreleasemanager.portable.0.3.0.nupkg (ba2560bd3ffd) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- GitReleaseManager.exe (2eb35aae727e) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|GitReleaseManager 0.8.0||2837||Sunday, December 30, 2018||approved|
|GitReleaseManager 0.7.1||3355||Saturday, May 19, 2018||approved|
|GitReleaseManager 0.5.0||8385||Sunday, July 10, 2016||approved|
|GitReleaseManager 0.4.0||312||Saturday, January 9, 2016||approved|
|GitReleaseManager 0.3.0||301||Friday, July 10, 2015||approved|
Discussion for the GitReleaseManager Package
- This discussion is only about GitReleaseManager and the GitReleaseManager package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GitReleaseManager, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.