Downloads of v 0.20.0
git-tfs is a two-way bridge between a TFS server and a local git repository, similar to git-svn. It fetches TFS changesets into a git repository, and lets you push your updates back to TFS.
To install GitTfs, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install gittfs
- Either there are no files or this package was submitted prior to inspecting packages for file content (July 2014). You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
|GitTfs 0.20.0||2467||Wednesday, June 18, 2014||approved|
|GitTfs 0.19.2||1859||Monday, December 2, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.19.1||186||Wednesday, November 20, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.19.0||54||Wednesday, November 20, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.18.99.0||42||Wednesday, November 20, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.18.0||940||Friday, July 26, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.17.1.1||1205||Tuesday, April 2, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.17.1||109||Monday, April 1, 2013|
|GitTfs 0.16.1||974||Friday, December 7, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.16.0||92||Thursday, December 6, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.15.0||783||Tuesday, September 11, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.14.0||935||Thursday, May 24, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.13.0.20120225||632||Saturday, February 25, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.13.0||106||Thursday, February 23, 2012|
|GitTfs 0.12.1.1||148||Wednesday, November 30, 2011|
|GitTfs 0.12.1||98||Tuesday, November 29, 2011|
|GitTfs 0.12||144||Tuesday, September 6, 2011|
|GitTfs 0.11||171||Tuesday, August 23, 2011|
Discussion for the GitTfs Package
- This discussion is only about GitTfs and the GitTfs package. If you have feedback for chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GitTfs, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.