Downloads of v 220.127.116.11
GLFW is an Open Source, multi-platform library for creating windows with OpenGL contexts and receiving input and events. It is easy to integrate into existing applications and does not lay claim to the main loop.
GLFW is written in C and has native support for Windows, OS X and many Unix-like systems using the X Window System, such as Linux and FreeBSD.
GLFW is licensed under the zlib/libpng license.
This package installs the library in a 'brew' like fashion. It is installed inside the Chocolatey Install folder under the folders 'msvc110-32', 'msvc120-32', 'msvc110-64', 'msvc120-64', 'include'. The msvc folders include binaries built for Visual Studio. The include folder includes library headers.
To install GLFW 3, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install glfw3
To upgrade GLFW 3, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade glfw3
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- glfw18.104.22.168.2.nupkg (9b1033bd1353) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- glfw-3.0.4.bin.WIN32.zip (9dd8578e6a0d) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © 2002-2006 Marcus Geelnard. Copyright © 2006-2011 Camilla Berglund
Package typo fix.
|GLFW 3 22.214.171.124||1835||Monday, June 23, 2014|
|GLFW 3 126.96.36.199||237||Monday, June 23, 2014|
|GLFW 3 3.0.4||256||Monday, June 23, 2014|
Discussion for the GLFW 3 Package
- This discussion is only about GLFW 3 and the GLFW 3 package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GLFW 3, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.