Downloads of v 6.5.2
GNU GLOBAL is a source code tagging system that works the same way across diverse environments, such as Emacs editor, Vi editor, Less viewer, Bash shell, various web browsers, etc.
DOS and Windows 32 version are distributed by Jason Hood.
To install GNU GLOBAL, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install global
To upgrade GNU GLOBAL, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade global
$package = 'global' $url = "http://adoxa.altervista.org/global/dl.php?f=glo652wb.zip" $unzipLocation = $(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition) Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $package $url $unzipLocation
Virus Scan Results
- global.6.5.2.nupkg (36937f47b337) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- glo652wb.zip (36968acfdd98) - ## / 57 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright © 1985–1987, 1993–2015 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
|GNU GLOBAL 6.5.2||573||Saturday, January 16, 2016||approved|
|GNU GLOBAL 5.8.2||235||Tuesday, February 7, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the GNU GLOBAL Package
- This discussion is only about GNU GLOBAL and the GNU GLOBAL package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GNU GLOBAL, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.