Downloads of v 2018.0
GNU Ada Compiler and tools.
The package installed into C:\GNAT.
To install GNAT Community, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install gnat-gpl
To upgrade GNAT Community, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade gnat-gpl
$packageName = 'gnat-gpl' $fileType = 'exe' $url = 'http://mirrors.cdn.adacore.com/art/5b30f4e6c7a4477116360355' $silentArgs = "--script $($env:ChocolateyPackageFolder)\tools\install.qs" $checksum = '18181e5631662c55214c5e39a689995dfa8c627f' $checksumType = 'sha1' Install-ChocolateyPackage $packageName $fileType $silentArgs $url -Checksum $checksum -ChecksumType $checksumType Install-ChocolateyPath -PathToInstall 'C:\GNAT\bin'
$packageName = 'gnat-gpl' $installerType = 'EXE' $silentArgs = "--script $($env:ChocolateyPackageFolder)\tools\uninstall.qs" $file = "C:\GNAT\maintenancetool.exe" Uninstall-ChocolateyPackage -PackageName $packageName ` -FileType $installerType ` -SilentArgs "$silentArgs" ` -File "$file"
From: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html LICENSE GPL
Virus Scan Results
- gnat-gpl.2018.0.nupkg (4f1dcbb3044c) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Product was renamed to GNAT Community Edition. Compiler and generated code is 64-bit now.
You can find short release notes here: https://blog.adacore.com/gnat-community-2018
|GNAT Community 2019.0||292||Wednesday, May 29, 2019||approved|
|GNAT Community 2018.0||1034||Monday, November 5, 2018||approved|
|GNAT GPL 2016.0||875||Thursday, October 20, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the GNAT Community Package
- This discussion is only about GNAT Community and the GNAT Community package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GNAT Community, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.