Downloads of v 0.6.31
Open source tools for your mobile phone
gnokii provides tools and a user space driver for use with mobile phones under various operating systems (most testing is done under Linux but also Solaris, *BSD family and MS Windows families are known to work). If you wonder whether your phone is supported or not, it is safe to assume it is supported, at least when the phone is fairly modern. However there are rare cases that make phone support very limited. You may refer to our wiki pages for hints in the gnokii configuration.
gnokii allows you to communicate with the phone over the serial cable connection, usb connection (support depends mostly on the operating system level support), infrared connection and bluetooth connection.
gnokii provides many functionality of different areas for user to manipulate mobile phone.
You can send SMS, receive them and save them in the phone. gnokii supports delivery reports, picture messages (Nokia own protocol), concatenated messages, wap pushes, unicode messsages. gnokii allows you to send and receive logos and ringtones over SMS.
gnokii offers you possibility to read and write phonebook. Phonebook entries can be displayed in human readable form or can be exported to comma separated output, vCard version 3.0 format or ldif format. You can import data from the same formats. Please note, that supported phonebook entries depend on the phone features and therefore may not be all imported.
gnokii supports either calendar or todo lists. gnokii is capable to export calendar to iCal files and import them from the same format. Most calendar features like different types of events, recurrence, start and end times are supported.
You can initiate and answer calls with gnokii.
Among other gnokii capabilities you'll find security options like entering PIN, ringtone and logo handling and many many other.
To install Gnokii (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install gnokii
To upgrade Gnokii (Install), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade gnokii
Install-ChocolateyPackage "$env:chocolateyPackageName" 'msi' '/qn /norestart' 'https://gnokii.org/download/gnokii/binaries/win32/gnokii-0.6.31-release-setup.msi' -Checksum '21bf1b615f764b814214d9367ddd3f5312d3a4c5a4345caaede9810a30d37ccc' -ChecksumType 'sha256'
Virus Scan Results
- gnokii-0.6.31-release-setup.msi (21bf1b615f76) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- gnokii.0.6.31.nupkg (933f84c6c545) - ## / 60 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
Copyright (c) 2001-2011 gnokii project
|Gnokii (Install) 0.6.31||240||Saturday, January 20, 2018||approved|
Discussion for the Gnokii (Install) Package
- This discussion is only about Gnokii (Install) and the Gnokii (Install) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Gnokii (Install), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.