Downloads of v 5.0.5
Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven graphing utility for Linux, OS/2, MS Windows, OSX, VMS, and many other platforms. The source code is copyrighted but freely distributed (i.e., you don't have to pay for it). It was originally created to allow scientists and students to visualize mathematical functions and data interactively, but has grown to support many non-interactive uses such as web scripting. It is also used as a plotting engine by third-party applications like Octave. Gnuplot has been supported and under active development since 1986.
To install Gnuplot, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install gnuplot
To upgrade Gnuplot, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade gnuplot
Install-ChocolateyPackage ` -PackageName 'gnuplot' ` -InstallerType 'EXE' ` -Url 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuplot/files/gnuplot/5.0.5/gp505-win32-mingw.exe' ` -Checksum '80b74d79e1a8a2a84601a21efce32f53' ` -ChecksumType 'md5' ` -Url64 'http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuplot/files/gnuplot/5.0.5/gp505-win64-mingw.exe' ` -Checksum64 '01046f4c3231ee16a56dc0d0e517d546' ` -ChecksumType64 'md5' ` -SilentArgs '/VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /MERGETASKS="modifypath"' ` -ValidExitCodes @(0)
Virus Scan Results
- gnuplot.5.0.5.nupkg (76ae5dd7ddba) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- gp505-win64-mingw.exe (41479513b797) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- gp505-win32-mingw.exe (c0ee1ba38183) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Gnuplot 5.2.7||720||Friday, August 23, 2019||approved|
|Gnuplot 5.0.5||5059||Tuesday, February 21, 2017||approved|
|Gnuplot 4.6.6||1859||Friday, October 24, 2014|
|Gnuplot 4.6.0||726||Saturday, February 9, 2013|
Discussion for the Gnuplot Package
- This discussion is only about Gnuplot and the Gnuplot package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Gnuplot, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.