Downloads of v 2.10.0
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to provide you with all information about your graphics card and GPU.
- Supports NVIDIA, ATI and Intel graphics devices
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Validation of results
- GPU-Z can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
- No installation required, optional installer is available
- Support for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- .. and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product. Thanks Franck.
Click here to Patreon-ize the package maintainer.
To install GPU-Z (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install gpu-z
To upgrade GPU-Z (Portable), run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade gpu-z
#https://www.techpowerup.com/download/techpowerup-gpu-z/ $global:packageMaintainer = 'BCURRAN3' $packageName = 'gpu-z' $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $exeFile = "GPU-Z.2.10.0.exe" $checksum = '1642B993200DE0A2EA36A35C5199182EB1653118832AB819EDEC7D481E92DA3D' $url = "$toolsDir\$exeFile" Show-Patreon "https://www.patreon.com/bcurran3" Show-ToastMessage "$packageName installed." "Version $env:packageVersion." Install-ChocolateyShortcut -shortcutFilePath "$env:Public\Desktop\GPU-Z.lnk" -targetPath $url Install-ChocolateyShortcut -shortcutFilePath "$env:ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GPU-Z.lnk" -targetPath $url
$packageName='gpu-z' remove-item "$env:Public\Desktop\GPU-Z.lnk" -Force -ErrorAction 'SilentlyContinue' remove-item "$env:ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GPU-Z.lnk" -Force -ErrorAction 'SilentlyContinue'
md5: 96D10E09B68B3E7EBF2C260432100790 | sha1: FCC874B367523C76F1EB04E16E64F84B4EBF4D14 | sha256: 1642B993200DE0A2EA36A35C5199182EB1653118832AB819EDEC7D481E92DA3D | sha512: A7809AE3BB493D278159DD9EFE4125E9FDAF85101CFDD16277C00748EBC35A984BD06D452B8B72CF053E764D07FDB459F6035537DE8C6B4CC6140003AF5DDD53
--------------------- GPU-Z ----------------------------- GPU-Z's webpage at https://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/ defines the license as "GPU-Z is free to use for personal and commercial usage. However, you may not redistribute GPU-Z as part of a commercial package. " --------------------- GPU-Z -----------------------------
--------------------- GPU-Z ----------------------------- VERIFICATION The binary included in this package was downloaded by the packager, bcurran3. SHA256 checksum was manually created and put in the package .nuspec file. This same file can be found in my GitHub repo at https://github.com/bcurran3/ChocolateyPackages/tree/master/gpu-z. Additionally, checksums can be verified at https://www.techpowerup.com/download/techpowerup-gpu-z/ by clicking "Standard version" to download. --------------------- GPU-Z -----------------------------
Virus Scan Results
- gpu-z.2.10.0.nupkg (fb083fcc2835) - ## / 62 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- GPU-Z.2.10.0.exe (1642b993200d) - ## / 66 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- chocolatey-misc-helpers.extension (≥ 0.0.2)
(c) 2007-2017 TechPowerUp
|GPU-Z (Portable) 2.10.0||2479||Thursday, July 19, 2018||approved|
|GPU-Z (Portable) 2.9.0||2157||Monday, May 7, 2018||approved|
|GPU-Z (Portable) 2.8.0||2117||Saturday, February 24, 2018||approved|
|GPU-Z (Portable) 2.6.0||1466||Tuesday, January 16, 2018||approved|
|GPU-Z (Portable) 2.5.0||1767||Monday, November 6, 2017||approved|
|GPU-Z (Portable) 2.4.0||1513||Monday, September 11, 2017||approved|
|GPU-Z (Portable) 22.214.171.12470907||439||Thursday, September 7, 2017||approved|
|GPU-Z (Portable) 2.3.0||300||Wednesday, September 6, 2017||approved|
|GPU-Z (Portable) 126.96.36.19970808||1004||Tuesday, August 8, 2017||approved|
|GPU-Z (Portable) 2.1.0||1310||Tuesday, May 23, 2017||approved|
|GPU-Z (Portable) 1.20.0||870||Tuesday, April 18, 2017||approved|
|GPU-Z (Portable) 1.19.0||250||Sunday, April 16, 2017||approved|
|GPU-Z (Portable) 1.18.0||637||Friday, March 24, 2017||approved|
|GPU-Z (Portable) 1.17.0||746||Thursday, February 16, 2017||approved|
Discussion for the GPU-Z (Portable) Package
- This discussion is only about GPU-Z (Portable) and the GPU-Z (Portable) package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or GPU-Z (Portable), or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.