Downloads of v 5.2.1
Gradle is a build tool with a focus on build automation and support for multi-language development. If you are building, testing, publishing, and deploying software on any platform, Gradle offers a flexible model that can support the entire development lifecycle from compiling and packaging code to publishing web sites. Gradle has been designed to support build automation across multiple languages and platforms including Java, Scala, Android, C/C++, and Groovy, and is closely integrated with development tools and continuous integration servers including Eclipse, IntelliJ, and Jenkins.
To install Gradle, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install gradle
To upgrade Gradle, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade gradle
$packageName = $env:chocolateyPackageName $packageVersion = "5.2.1" $toolsDir = "$(Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition)" $fileLocation = Join-Path $toolsDir "$packageName-$packageVersion" Remove-Item $fileLocation -Recurse -Force
$packageName = 'gradle' $version = '5.2.1' $checksum = '9DC729F6DBFBBC4DF1692665D301E028976DACAC296A126F16148941A9CF012E' $url = "https://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-$version-all.zip" $installDir = Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition Install-ChocolateyZipPackage $packageName $url $installDir -Checksum $checksum -ChecksumType 'sha256' $gradle_home = Join-Path $installDir "$packageName-$version" $gradle_bat = Join-Path $gradle_home 'bin/gradle.bat' Install-ChocolateyEnvironmentVariable "GRADLE_HOME" $gradle_home 'Machine' Install-BinFile -Name 'gradle' -Path $gradle_bat
$packageName = 'gradle' $version = '5.2.1' $installDir = Split-Path -parent $MyInvocation.MyCommand.Definition $gradle_home = Join-Path $installDir "$packageName-$version" $gradle_bat = Join-Path $gradle_home 'bin/gradle.bat' Install-ChocolateyEnvironmentVariable "GRADLE_HOME" $null 'Machine' Uninstall-BinFile -Name 'gradle' -Path $gradle_bat
Virus Scan Results
- gradle.5.2.1.nupkg (09ec83adf915) - ## / 39 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- gradle-5.2.1-all.zip (9dc729f6dbfb) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
© 2019 Gradle Inc.
This bug-fix release contains several changes to Gradle 5.2, notably:
- Checkstyle issues with a single source file: #8394
- BOM support conflicts: #8420
We recommend that you use Gradle 5.2.1 over 5.2.
|Gradle 5.3||984||Thursday, March 21, 2019||approved|
|Gradle 5.2.1||9397||Monday, February 11, 2019||approved|
|Gradle 5.2||1903||Tuesday, February 5, 2019||approved|
|Gradle 5.1.1||6510||Friday, January 11, 2019||approved|
|Gradle 5.1||2410||Thursday, January 3, 2019||approved|
|Gradle 5.0||7859||Tuesday, November 27, 2018||approved|
|Gradle 4.10.3||165||Thursday, January 3, 2019||approved|
|Gradle 4.10.2||15240||Thursday, September 20, 2018||approved|
|Gradle 4.10.1||2005||Thursday, September 13, 2018||approved|
|Gradle 4.10||3856||Tuesday, August 28, 2018||approved|
|Gradle 4.9||9053||Monday, July 16, 2018||approved|
|Gradle 4.8.1||5156||Thursday, June 21, 2018||approved|
|Gradle 4.8||3833||Tuesday, June 5, 2018||approved|
|Gradle 4.7||8910||Wednesday, April 18, 2018||approved|
|Gradle 4.6||9438||Wednesday, February 28, 2018||approved|
|Gradle 4.5.1||4911||Tuesday, February 6, 2018||approved|
|Gradle 4.5||2449||Friday, January 26, 2018||approved|
|Gradle 4.4.1||5562||Friday, December 22, 2017||approved|
|Gradle 4.4.0||2705||Wednesday, December 6, 2017||approved|
|Gradle 4.3.1||2357||Wednesday, November 8, 2017||approved|
|Gradle 4.3.0||1309||Monday, November 6, 2017||approved|
|Gradle 4.2.1||4497||Tuesday, October 10, 2017||approved|
|Gradle 4.2.0||190||Tuesday, October 10, 2017||approved|
|Gradle 4.1.0||653||Monday, October 2, 2017||approved|
|Gradle 3.4.1||12165||Friday, March 17, 2017||approved|
|Gradle 3.1||10871||Sunday, October 2, 2016||approved|
|Gradle 3.0||1703||Saturday, August 20, 2016||approved|
|Gradle 2.14.1||1482||Friday, August 12, 2016||approved|
|Gradle 2.14||963||Saturday, June 18, 2016||approved|
|Gradle 2.13||598||Tuesday, April 26, 2016||approved|
|Gradle 2.12||756||Thursday, March 24, 2016||approved|
|Gradle Build System 2.2.1||3221||Friday, February 20, 2015||approved|
|Gradle Build System 2.1||1138||Saturday, October 18, 2014||approved|
|Gradle Build System 1.12||399||Saturday, October 18, 2014||approved|
|Gradle Build System 1.11||1186||Wednesday, February 19, 2014||approved|
|Gradle Build System 1.10||305||Wednesday, February 19, 2014||approved|
Discussion for the Gradle Package
- This discussion is only about Gradle and the Gradle package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Gradle, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.