Downloads of v 2.2.0
Command line interface for gulp
gulp is a toolkit that will help you automate painful or time-consuming tasks in your development workflow. For web development (if that's your thing) it can help you by doing CSS preprocessing, JS transpiling, minification, live reloading, and much more. Integrations are built into all major IDEs and people are loving gulp across PHP, .NET, Node.js, Java, and more. With over 1700 plugins (and plenty you can do without plugins), gulp lets you quit messing with build systems and get back to work.
To install Command line interface for gulp, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install gulp-cli
To upgrade Command line interface for gulp, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade gulp-cli
Virus Scan Results
- gulp-cli.2.2.0.nupkg (f745d448c3af) - ## / 59 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Command line interface for gulp 2.2.0||474||Sunday, April 21, 2019||approved|
|Command line interface for gulp 2.1.0||307||Tuesday, March 26, 2019||exempted|
|Command line interface for gulp 18.104.22.16881013||1252||Saturday, October 13, 2018||approved|
|Command line interface for gulp 2.0.1||1927||Tuesday, January 23, 2018||approved|
|Command line interface for gulp 2.0.0||307||Friday, December 22, 2017||approved|
|Command line interface for gulp 1.4.0||983||Saturday, August 5, 2017||approved|
|Command line interface for gulp 1.3.0||743||Monday, May 8, 2017||approved|
|Command line interface for gulp 1.2.2||823||Monday, November 14, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the Command line interface for gulp Package
- This discussion is only about Command line interface for gulp and the Command line interface for gulp package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Command line interface for gulp, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.