Downloads of v 184.108.40.20661125
NOTE: This package is no longer supported by application creator, and therefore no longer available.
You can cut HDTV-Transportstreams (AVC / H.264) with the H264TS_Cutter. The source material won't be encoded, so you can only cut on I-Frames (the program will look for it by itself). If you want to use the video playback function, a ts-splitter and an avc-codec have to be installed. Requires .Net Framework 2.0.
Download link on official site does not work. This package uses this one instead: http://www.videohelp.com/tools/H264TS-Cutter
To install [Deprecated] H.264 TS Cutter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install h264tscutter
To upgrade [Deprecated] H.264 TS Cutter, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade h264tscutter
Write-Host "This package is no longer supported by application creator, and therefore no longer available."
Virus Scan Results
- h264tscutter.220.127.116.1161125.nupkg (e6e39d3b4413) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|[Deprecated] H.264 TS Cutter 18.104.22.16861125||173||Friday, November 25, 2016||approved|
Discussion for the [Deprecated] H.264 TS Cutter Package
- This discussion is only about [Deprecated] H.264 TS Cutter and the [Deprecated] H.264 TS Cutter package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or [Deprecated] H.264 TS Cutter, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.