Downloads of v 0.9.9
HandBrake is a tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs.
To install HandBrake, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install handbrake
To upgrade HandBrake, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade handbrake
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- handbrake.0.9.9.nupkg (5b2fec020f8b) - ## / 58 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
|HandBrake 1.2.2||5167||Monday, February 25, 2019||approved|
|HandBrake 1.2.1||1423||Tuesday, February 19, 2019||approved|
|HandBrake 1.2.0||3954||Monday, December 24, 2018||approved|
|HandBrake 220.127.116.1180920||4609||Thursday, September 20, 2018||approved|
|HandBrake 18.104.22.16880919||507||Thursday, September 20, 2018||approved|
|HandBrake 1.1.2||1802||Monday, September 10, 2018||approved|
|HandBrake 1.1.1||4515||Tuesday, June 19, 2018||approved|
|HandBrake 1.1.0||3596||Tuesday, April 17, 2018||approved|
|HandBrake 0.10.5.20160304||11670||Saturday, March 5, 2016||approved|
|HandBrake 0.10.5.20160213||783||Sunday, February 21, 2016||approved|
|HandBrake 0.10.5||664||Friday, February 12, 2016||approved|
|HandBrake 0.10.3||408||Wednesday, February 10, 2016||approved|
|HandBrake 0.10.0||1942||Wednesday, December 3, 2014||approved|
|HandBrake 0.10||2239||Tuesday, March 17, 2015||approved|
|HandBrake 0.9.9||1879||Tuesday, October 29, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the HandBrake Package
- This discussion is only about HandBrake and the HandBrake package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or HandBrake, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.