Downloads of v 1.2.1
Built-in Device Presets
Get started with HandBrake in seconds by choosing a profile optimised for your device, or choose a universal profile for standard or high quality conversions. Simple, easy, fast. For those that want more choice, tweak many basic and advanced options to improve your encodes.
Supported Input Sources:
Handbrake can process most common multimedia files and any DVD or BluRay sources that do not contain any kind of copy protection.
- File Containers: .MP4(.M4V) and .MKV
- Video Encoders: H.265 (x265 and QuickSync), H.264(x264 and QuickSync), H.265 MPEG-4 and MPEG-2, VP8, VP9 and Theora
- Audio Encoders: AAC / HE-AAC, MP3, Flac, AC3, or Vorbis
- Audio Pass-thru: AC-3, E-AC3, DTS, DTS-HD, TrueHD, AAC and MP3 tracks
Even more features:
- Title / chapter and range selection
- Batch Scan and Queueing of encodes
- Chapter Markers
- Subtitles (VobSub, Closed Captions CEA-608, SSA, SRT)
- Constant Quality or Average Bitrate Video Encoding
- Support for VFR and CFR
- Video Filters: Deinterlacing, Decomb, Denoise, Detelecine, Deblock, Grayscale, Cropping and scaling
- Live Static and Video Preview
To install HandBrake, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install handbrake
To upgrade HandBrake, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade handbrake
- This package has no content.
Virus Scan Results
- handbrake.1.2.1.nupkg (3366c024d740) - ## / 53 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- handbrake.install (= 1.2.1)
© The HandBrake Team
|HandBrake 1.2.2||2904||Monday, February 25, 2019||approved|
|HandBrake 1.2.1||1409||Tuesday, February 19, 2019||approved|
|HandBrake 1.2.0||3939||Monday, December 24, 2018||approved|
|HandBrake 184.108.40.20680920||4599||Thursday, September 20, 2018||approved|
|HandBrake 220.127.116.1180919||498||Thursday, September 20, 2018||approved|
|HandBrake 1.1.2||1797||Monday, September 10, 2018||approved|
|HandBrake 1.1.1||4504||Tuesday, June 19, 2018||approved|
|HandBrake 1.1.0||3583||Tuesday, April 17, 2018||approved|
|HandBrake 0.10.5.20160304||11650||Saturday, March 5, 2016||approved|
|HandBrake 0.10.5.20160213||775||Sunday, February 21, 2016||approved|
|HandBrake 0.10.5||656||Friday, February 12, 2016||approved|
|HandBrake 0.10.3||397||Wednesday, February 10, 2016||approved|
|HandBrake 0.10.0||1932||Wednesday, December 3, 2014||approved|
|HandBrake 0.10||2228||Tuesday, March 17, 2015||approved|
|HandBrake 0.9.9||1873||Tuesday, October 29, 2013||approved|
Discussion for the HandBrake Package
- This discussion is only about HandBrake and the HandBrake package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or HandBrake, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.