Downloads of v 1.0
CLI hash (checksum) utility.
- filePath [hash algorithm name]
=> returns the file hash as a hexadecimal string.
the default algorithm is md5.
- filePath [hash to test against (hexadecimal string)]
=> calculate and compare the hash of the file against the provided hash.
the algorithm is automatically determined based on the length of the string.
If no file path is provided, the program will try to read from the standard input stream.
To force an argument to be interpreted as an input file path, put it between quotes.
To install Hasher, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco install hasher
To upgrade Hasher, run the following command from the command line or from PowerShell:
C:\> choco upgrade hasher
- This package was created prior to July 2014 - when package content started being included on the site. You can download and unzip the package or use Nuget Package Explorer to see the contents.
Virus Scan Results
- hasher.1.0.nupkg (40ad74ad0dfa) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
- last.zip (92904f54b7b3) - ## / 56 - Log in or click on link to see number of positives
This package has no dependencies.
|Hasher 1.0||725||Tuesday, April 29, 2014|
Discussion for the Hasher Package
- This discussion is only about Hasher and the Hasher package. If you have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the google group.
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link on the left side of this page or follow this link to contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or Hasher, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that you've found.
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.